A website is a must-have for actors. The Savvy Actor’s Jodie Bentley discusses with Amy Russ of ActorsWeb.com what makes your website savvy!
Tracking the details of your individual auditions lets you determine how well your headshot and audition material are working. To run your business efficiently, you also need to see a bigger picture and quantify those auditions. When you quantify, you will be measuring the quantity of your submissions v. auditions vs. callbacks vs. bookings. This Read the Rest…
Finances. Most actors want to run away when they hear that term – not when they work with us. By having systems and structures in place you will thrive.Watch our video to learn how to start saying…”YAY, Finances!”
Upcoming Videos – The Savvy Actor
The Savvy Actor
The Savvy Actor
Careers Article Archive
- Is Your Website Savvy?
- Audition Tracking: Clarity = Competence
- Artistic Freedom and Your Budget
- How to Get a Mentor - Part 3
- How to Get a Mentor - Part 2
- How to Get a Mentor - Part 1
- The Savvy Actor: From Brand to Buzz Part 3
- The Savvy Actor: From Brand to Buzz Part 2
- The Savvy Actor: From Brand to Buzz, Part 1
- Networking and Creating Relationships - Part III
- Networking and Creating Relationships in the Entertainment Industry - Part II
- Career Tips for Actors: Networking and Creating Relationships in the Entertainment Industry, part 1
- Career Tips for Actors: How to Stay Enthusiastic in This Crazy Business
- Accountability: It's Time to Put Your Butt on the Line
- Goal Setting, Part 3: What Do We Do When We Get Stuck?
- Goal Setting, Part II
- Goal Setting - Part I - Suzanne Lyons